Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Are we having fun yet?

The Market has been a rollercoaster rids as of late, epitomized by yesterdays HUGE swing. For those of you who missed it, the Dow was down about $135 points yesterday in the morning, and even fell below the psychological $12,000 level for some brief moments.

Then it looked like a scene from Pamplona, Spain as the Bulls came charging back.

The Market then staged a HUGE rally to end UP over $57 points.

What to do, what to do? Honestly, the big drop on Tuesday took out about half my Stop-Loss levels (which I move on a daily basis depending on price movement up - never down), so some of my stocks taken out were for gains, albeit smaller ones. Some of the stocks were taken out for losses (smaller ones), and the other positions I closed out myself waiting to see what happens. Basically, I am in all cash right now. Yesterday may have been a "Dead Cat Bounce" from Tuesday's $240 point slide. I am not convinced the "correction" is over just yet.

I'll try to have some trading ideas over the weekend, which will be very busy for me since it is my wife's Baby Shower.

Happy Trading!

No comments: